- Visit the Admissions Office and collect necessary forms or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for applying online.
- Return the completed forms along with copies of relevant documents. Alternatively, submit online form and email the scanned copies of relevant documents attached.
- The Admissions Office will inform about student’s assessment based on student-parent interaction with the school.
- Post interaction with the school, the admission process would be complete upon submission of all the relevant documents.
Relevant documents required for Admission:
- Three passport size photographs of child
- One passport size photograph of father and mother each / legal guardian
- Birth certificate copy / passport copy
- Medical fitness form with vaccination chart
- Medical assessment report in case of special needs
- Previous grades’ report card, if any
- Transfer Certificate from current school, if any
- Aadhar card of child, if any